Kickstart your career at Sony here
Want to score a retail or warehouse job with Sony in the UK? Apply to this vacancy and start your career with Sony asap.
What are you going to do:
When taking on a job with Sony in the UK, you’re joining one of the world’s leading tech and electronics conglomerates. From music to gaming to motion pictures, Sony is a big name across various sectors – and now you get the chance to join their team. Whether it’s warehouse, retail, or customer service jobs, Sony offers a wide range of career paths, so you’re spoilt for choice when it comes to picking a role. From getting to join an innovative, high-performance brand, to having access to bespoke training opportunities, you’re in for some next-level perks if you bag work at Sony.
When it comes to a career at Sony, your duties are based on the position you hold. For example, while a sales job with Sony will have you promoting and selling stock, a customer service job with Sony will see you handling customer queries. Each role comes with its own responsibilities, and since there’s such a wide variety up for grabs, you have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Needless to say, this’ll add that extra spark to your CV – hiring managers are suckers for all-rounder candidates.
When it comes to employee benefits, Sony sets the bar very high. Through offering a knock-out benefits package and competitive salary, Sony knows how to take care of an employee. The company also boasts a multinational, diverse, and inclusive working environment, so everyone is welcome to join the team. Plus, if you’re not ready to go all out with a full-time role, Sony’s part-time jobs allow for flexible working hours that can be moulded according to your personal schedule. Oh, and did we mention that all employees are treated to staff discounts on Sony products? Well, buckle up, because it’s true. All the more reason to start your career at Sony asap.
If you’re ready to benefit from everything this tech giant has to offer, hit ‘apply directly’ on this Sony job vacancy, and we’ll contact you to see how we can get you the job you want.
What we offer:
- Jobs with the global tech conglomerate, Sony
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and attractive benefits
- Chance to take on flexible working hours
- Quick and stress-free application process
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (customer service roles)
This vacancy has every kind of Sony job you could want; graduate, entry-level, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some employment with Sony in a jiffy.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or handling client queries, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!