Launch your career with a job at Rockstar Games
Get your game on with a full- or part-time job at Rockstar Games in the UK. Explore and apply for Rockstar Games vacancies here.
What are you going to do:
Getting a Rockstar Games job means building your career with one of the world’s most recognised video gaming publishers. Rockstar Games provides employees with a safe space to grow, learn, and do their best work. The company offers many career opportunities across a variety of sectors, as well as roles that’re fit for various levels of experience. And yes, when you work at Rockstar Games, your needs will be taken care of. Why? Because Rockstar Games values their workforce. So stick with us, and we’ll tell you exactly why you should apply for this Rockstar Games vacancy.
At Rockstar Games, your duties are determined by the specific position you hold. For example, if you opt for a retail job at Rockstar Games, you’ll be assisting customers with gaming-related questions. You could also take on a customer service role, where you’ll be addressing customer queries. Of course, if you’re a gamer by heart, you could go for gold and take on a gaming developer or UX/UI designer job. These roles will see you working on the technical aspects of video game creation. Each Rockstar Games career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities, and since there are so many different roles up for grabs, you have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Think of the value all this Rockstar Games job experience will add to your CV – companies will be competing to have you on their team!
Now, let’s talk perks. When it comes to Rockstar Games’ employee benefits, you won’t be disappointed. Rockstar Games offers competitive salaries and also boasts attractive benefits packages. Thanks to the many part-time jobs on offer, Rockstar Games’ working hours are flexible and can generally be moulded according to your personal schedule. Plus, employment with Rockstar Games also means that you’ll be working in an inclusive, collaborative, and tight-knit team. Simply put, Rockstar Games is the place to be if you’re looking for a fun company that values its employees. All this, and it’s really no secret why so many people are lining up for their chance at a job with Rockstar Games.
Think employment at Rockstar Games is just the thing you need to kickstart your career? Then get your game face on – hit ‘apply directly’ on this Rockstar Games vacancy asap!
What we offer:
- Jobs with one of the world’s most recognised gaming brands
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries, potential perks, and top benefits
- Opportunity to work shifts and flexible working hours
- A quick, easy, and hassle-free application process
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Interest in or knowledge of Rockstar Games’s products
- A playful and collaborative spirit
This vacancy has every kind of Rockstar Games job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Rockstar Games asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Developing new games, improving user experiences, or assisting customers with queries, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- ICT, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!